Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to put Handbook

.....in the bin...!
:pinkbanana
Does the T6 Beach has a glovebox?

So no glovebox ,....try the pocket on the back of the front seat

Leave it at home, as long as you've got a smart phone & access to this site to ask questions I can't see you would ever need it.

:D

it's a PITA & nowhere obvious for the big black folder to go. I might have a look under the drivers seat now, thanks for that @Meoncoast

Ours is shoved in the pocket behind the driver's seat. It is, as everyone says, a total PITA as it doesn't fit anywhere. Actually, it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot anyway as every time I go to look up something Cali-related in it it's not addressed specifically. But the one time I leave it at home, I know I'll need it .....

Like needing the Service Book to stamp - DOH! :mad:

For the past 2 1/2 years has sat on the carpet beneath the central console . It has a piece of self-adhesive Velcro ( hook side ) on the underside that keeps it in place. I , personally, don't find the handbooks too bad, certainly no worse than the Mercedes Smart car Handbook that seems to be printed on newsprint paper.

Turned the house upside down today looking for the blasted black faux leather folder - I want to get my Service Book retro stamped when I next go past the Dealer & hassle them again for the back-ordered lowering kit.

Couldn't find the flippin' thing anywhere indoors, so turned the van out too, including emptying the whole under-bench drawer and nearside rear blackhole compartment where the jack lives. Eventually found it under the drivers seat of course ... :D

Haha yes doesn't really fit anywhere even with comfort dash! Mine is stowed to the left of passenger front seat between b post and lower seat storage pocket, seems to like it there

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I find my handbook is brilliant as a levelling wedge :shocked

Passengers door lower pocket - at least that's where mine resides.

Haha yes doesn't really fit anywhere even with comfort dash! Mine is stowed to the left of passenger front seat between b post and lower seat storage pocket, seems to like it there

Really? Ours fits perfectly in the top cubby hole of the comfort dash, next to the usb socket, along with a notebook and the heater remote.

Really? Ours fits perfectly in the top cubby hole of the comfort dash, next to the usb socket, along with a notebook and the heater remote.
Thats a good point Stoneybroke..... Where do people keep the remote for the heating.... Its not very remote if its in the van??

Im just getting sorted. Hung up my keys (Water and Bike Rack) in wardrobe on big fluffy balls so I dont loose them... But where should that heater remote go?? In house?

MMMmmm

Thats a good point Stoneybroke..... Where do people keep the remote for the heating.... Its not very remote if its in the van??

Im just getting sorted. Hung up my keys (Water and Bike Rack) in wardrobe on big fluffy balls so I dont loose them... But where should that heater remote go?? In house?

MMMmmm

Heater remote , never use it , sits @home in a drawer with some lost and found keys.
Very bulcky also to put on your keyring!

Exactly it takes up the whole stowage leaving nowhere for our tablet notebooks

Heater remote , never use it , sits @home in a drawer with some lost and found keys.
Very bulcky also to put on your keyring!
Our remote key is stowed in secret pull out cubby tray as it needs to be in van and in our case taken upstairs at night so as to turn heater on from bed if it gets chilly in the night

Our remote key is stowed in secret pull out cubby tray as it needs to be in van and in our case taken upstairs at night so as to turn heater on from bed if it gets chilly in the night

When in the upstaires be you are 60cm away from the control panel ....that does indeed requires a remote...;)

I know many on here find it a fantastic piece of kit , but as usual i am a bit sqare and find it one of the usseles things on my cali .
Only determinates how diffrent we all are :thumb

When in the upstaires be you are 60cm away from the control panel ....that does indeed requires a remote...;)

I know many on here find it a fantastic piece of kit , but as usual i am a bit sqare and find it one of the usseles things on my cali .
Only determinates how diffrent we all are :thumb
Ours is a beach with the caravell controll panel!

@KatyCherry , ok sorry to got mixed up , current on hollyday and using the Iphone and the smaller screen does not have all details visible , should have checked first