Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Where to put Handbook

Remote, on Key ring. I like bulky, also I use it, during winter, from the house, when walking back to the vehicle etc: Have switched on the Heater from over a mile away in the countryside or coast. Even further if in line of sight..
:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:happy:happy

I'm new to this game. The handbook was left on the seat of my new Beach by the dealer. Where is the intended storage space?
Another advantage of having a T5 ours lives in the glove box quite happily.
Why VW thought it was a good idea to make it smaller beggars belief.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@KatyCherry , ok sorry to got mixed up , current on hollyday and using the Iphone and the smaller screen does not have all details visible , should have checked first
No probs ,at first I thought we should be able to see/use controll panel from upstairs easy but it's so far forwards in the beach and kinda tucked away in recess that you either have to hang upside down so blood rushes to your head or get down completely to controll it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remote, on Key ring. I like bulky, also I use it, during winter, from the house, when walking back to the vehicle etc: Have switched on the Heater from over a mile away in the countryside or coast. Even further if in line of sight..
:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:shocked:happy:happy
Great news was wondering what the range is with the remote. maybe I can switch heating on from the office in the winter before catching the airport bus over to the carpark

Still don't know why vw didn't include a specific pull down hidden stowage like in the Passat. Surely there's space somewhere under all that plastic dash!

Thats a good point Stoneybroke..... Where do people keep the remote for the heating.... Its not very remote if its in the van??

Im just getting sorted. Hung up my keys (Water and Bike Rack) in wardrobe on big fluffy balls so I dont loose them... But where should that heater remote go?? In house?

MMMmmm
Tie wrapped to the grab strap beside the sliding door then you can turn on heating if sleeping in lower area. I can reach main control if we are sleeping up top.

Thats a good point Stoneybroke..... Where do people keep the remote for the heating.... Its not very remote if its in the van??

Im just getting sorted. Hung up my keys (Water and Bike Rack) in wardrobe on big fluffy balls so I dont loose them... But where should that heater remote go?? In house?

MMMmmm
Mrs S takes it 'up top' with her...
Cali lives under a carport so we don't tend to take the remote out.

Great news was wondering what the range is with the remote. maybe I can switch heating on from the office in the winter before catching the airport bus over to the carpark

Hold the Remote to your Forehead when pressing the button and you can extend the range significantly. Also works with the Door remote.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Try it. Walk away from the Cali, trying the door remote until it fails to Flash the Indicators. Then hold remote to Forehead and try again and keep walking.

Our heater remote is always on the bedside table at home. Primary use is turning the heater on when its frosty before I go to work.

Handbook is in the filing cabinet next to my desk.