Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which awning

J

Jonney

Me and the wife are planning a week in France this summer, it will be out first summer in the Cali. We are thinking about picking up an awning so that in the hot weather it will give us some shade in the hot sunshine. We are looking at the khymer range, these look to be well made and popular with other Cali folk. There were a few at the Cali on the farm weekend.

Can anyone recommend the best model to go with? Or if there are any other makes we should look at....

Thanks
Jonney

Big subject that. Have you searched the forum for awning topics... Lots there to read.

But IMO you are probably confusing things if you want an awning such as those like the Khyam to act as a sun shame. I have (and love) a Khyam motordome. Ace awning. Very flexible, extra outside room for all our outdoor stuff, a dry room to play in when it rains etc. but it's not a sun shade.

For a sun shade, you can't beat the Cali original wind out awning. Made from proper thick sunblocking fabric.

I have a khyam Sun awning. Slides into the rail and pegs out on 2 poles. Sets up in seconds. Not as secure or flash as the omnistor roll out but perfectly functional.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Back