Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which bed?

L

LABZILLA

Help needed is the regular Cali SE downstairs bed big enough for two adults and a labrador?
I`'ve read that the two seater is more comfortable than the 3 seater bench bed in the Cali Beach - is this true?

Downstairs bed is ok for two , our vizsla goes inbetween the bed and frontseats on the floor!
Upstairs sleeping is much better. So the dog and youreself have a lot more space.

does anyone know if you can swop the two seater for a three seater at a later date (expanding family and all...)

pajco said:
does anyone know if you can swop the two seater for a three seater at a later date (expanding family and all...)
My guess is no, as I think the 2 & 3 seater beach's have different rail configurations.

We have two Black Russian Terriers (imagine giant Schnauzers, but hairier). They sleep happily downstairs with the seats back whilst we sleep in the roof. You could get an adult labrador on the downstairs bed in an SE but with two adults it would be somewhat too intimate foir my liking ;-)

Thanks for your reply; your dogs sound lovely. I guess that with us and the lab downstairs at least we wouldn't need to spec the parking heater if we went for the beach!

Sod that, our lab sleeps in a small pop up tent outside! Unless it's REALLY bad weather then she sleeps on the floor.

A dog IN a bed?! Really?!!

Isn't that called a 'pup' tent?

I'll get me coat ...... ;-)

That was ruff ruff :laugh2 :laugh2

Back