Which dealer?

• Thread starter PopsEllsDaisMollMegs
  • Start date
PopsEllsDaisMollMegs

PopsEllsDaisMollMegs

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi. Does anyone know where at which dealer this picture was taken please?
I really like the seat job that was done - I’d like to call the dealer to find out more about who the seat trimmer was. I’d like to have the same seats fitted in my Cali.
Many thanks.

1680243164820.jpeg

1680243105960.jpeg

I don’t. But I can recommend Ade at Mid England Retrims. Completely bespoke and will do any design you want, including this one. Prices are excellent.

I don't either but if you can find the original file it may still have the metadata on it which could include the location it was taken... I've checked this one and there is none on it, but it could be how it was posted or copied.

I don't either but if you can find the original file it may still have the metadata on it which could include the location it was taken... I've checked this one and there is none on it, but it could be how it was posted or copied.
Google also do a reverse image search. You upload the photo and it tells you of the first instance it appeared in the internet.

Google also do a reverse image search. You upload the photo and it tells you of the first instance it appeared in the internet.
Yeah, tried that too - no dice. Other option would be to check the classifieds - looks like an area a dealer may take pictures of vans for sale so the background could be matched.

Thanks all for your replies - very much appreciated.

I think it was DK Schweitzer that did the black one for SMG. I must say IMO, I think being plain black it looked a bit, well, plain and miserable, but then again I don't like plain black wheels.
Give Laine or Martin at SMG on 01732 778800 a ring.

DK Schweitzer maybe your best bet. The new seat leathers are manufactured in Malaysia, I think, to your specs and then shipped over for a very quick fitting, half a day I heard, excellent reputation.

My guy Ade, takes your van away for a few weeks, removes the covers, unstitches them and uses them as a template to make the new.

Although I think the quality shines through, as he only uses the top layers of leather of a hide, I can’t say it’s great fun to be without your van for all that time. I’m glad I went for it as I managed to get a perfect match for the two tone paintwork.

Last edited:
DK Schweitzer maybe your best bet. The new seat leathers are manufactured in Malaysia, I think, to your specs and then shipped over for a very quick fitting, half a day I heard, excellent reputation.

My guy Ade, takes your van away for a few weeks, removes the covers, unstitches them and uses them as a template to make the new.

Although I think the quality shines through, as he only uses the top layers of leather of a hide, I can’t say it’s great fun to be without your van for all that time. I’m glad I went for it as I managed to get a perfect match for the two tone paintwork.
Thanks TTL, really helpful. Yes, two weeks a long time but I suppose quality jobs are worth waiting for. I've given Ade a call and waiting for him to come back to me. Cheers.

I think it was DK Schweitzer that did the black one for SMG. I must say IMO, I think being plain black it looked a bit, well, plain and miserable, but then again I don't like plain black wheels.
Give Laine or Martin at SMG on 01732 778800 a ring.
In fact, here's a photo from their Facebook page of the same vehicle. I remember seeing it when we picked or van up.

View attachment 106684
Perfect - thank you . Mystery solved!!!

Thank you all for your really helpful replies and for solving the question. I'll get onto DK S. Cheers.

Back