Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which insurance

D

DebbieO

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Good morning,

Can anybody recommend the best California insurance please? I was not expecting ours to arrive before Christmas but we received an email yesterday to say it's ready for pick up!:oops::happy Happy days! but I'm in a bit of a panic now! Always grateful for any responses. Thanks very much!

Good morning,

Can anybody recommend the best California insurance please? I was not expecting ours to arrive before Christmas but we received an email yesterday to say it's ready for pick up!:oops::happy Happy days! but I'm in a bit of a panic now! Always grateful for any responses. Thanks very much!
There are quite a few threads on insurance on this forum. I went with Comfort Insurance. Another popular insurer is the Caravan & Mororhome Club. Whoever you choose just make sure that cover includes the camping equipment fitted in your van.

Best Insurance is the one that fits your personal requirements.
There are a few available, best if you do the tedious bit and get quotes from them all.

VW may be able to supply a short term cover whilst you decide.

There are quite a few threads on insurance on this forum. I went with Comfort Insurance. Another popular insurer is the Caravan & Mororhome Club. Whoever you choose just make sure that cover includes the camping equ

Best Insurance is the one that fits your personal requirements.
There are a few available, best if you do the tedious bit and get quotes from them all.

VW may be able to supply a short term cover whilst you decide.
I have just been notified by VW about the short term cover so I am in the process of sorting this out that will give me the time to get some quotes. Thanks for your reply

Back