Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Which waterproof covers?

E

Ernie

Hi just got a 2013 Cali and with two often wet and muddy border collies waterproof covers will be essential, any recommendations?

Most people go for Inka/Auto Kit covers, these are the same as the genuine VW ones and come in grey, beige or black. They cover both front swivel seats, rear bench seat plus the arm and headrests.

They are not the most exciting of colours but they do the job well.

Become a VIP and you will get 10% off :thumb

Hi and welcome Ernie - from another member owned by Border Collies :D

Just to jump on/expand this - does anyone actually have the beige Inka covers? Most people seem to have grey that I have seen; just wondering if the beige ones look nice or if the Cali is better suited tot the more subtle grey. I would like to see a photo of a Cali with beige Inka seat covers if someone has them.... :thumb

Maud

Brought home our Cali, doors open, dog jumps in, muddy paws on seats, ordered Inka covers straightaway, never looked back!

We have the Inka in black but we regret it as it does make the van feel gloomy, it is such a shame we all need to cover these seats, I personally feel the standard fabric VW has used is not fit for purpose, I would not like this fabric in a car, let alone a campervan.

I have just fitted genuine VW covers (grey) excellent fit and air bag holes in all the correct places, I would recommend them.

The genuine vw covers are the same as the the Inka ones and made by the same company, VW just double the price though :headbang

just checked receipt £174 from VW, not quite double, Inka's circa £120 still a big saving.

Inka in grey for us :thumb , we have a Jack Russell and a Working Cocker Spaniel , you can imagine the muck they bring in

+1 for the inka grey.

The combination of vw material that marks with plain water + labrador + 2 kids made holidays too stressful without.

It does make the inside very grey, but black would be too dark, and I don't think beige would match our van, it was the only option.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back