Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Why aren’t current offers available to orders placed mid 2022?

Has a VW dealer offered you 15%? If so, I’d take it.

My understanding is that VW margins have been reduced and will be getting less.

The dtd discount now includes the 1k finance deposit contribution which makes the o/a discount over 10.5%. This deposit contribution is basically offsetting slightly the increased interest rate.
Any dealer today offering a 15% discount would lose 3% on every van they sold - so unless they were chasing a quarterly bonus just not a discount you would see today. 2017 sounds like the halcyon days!

Any dealer today offering a 15% discount would lose 3% on every van they sold - so unless they were chasing a quarterly bonus just not a discount you would see today. 2017 sounds like the halcyon days!
Yes, my local dealership often struggles to make the minimum annual quota to retain the California product line. So, I assume it’s that time of year again. We only have a single VWCV dealership here which can accept California orders, and it back-and-fourths between the two big VW resellers (Donnelly‘s and Agnews.)

Maybe because a promotion is a way to convince you to buy a vehicle if you allready placed your order you are allready in their pocket and doesn’t need any further convincing. Get used to it. After sale and costumer care does not exist.

Has anybody recently a better discount than the current DtD not including the current £1000 deposit contribution.

Back