Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Why?

You never know when you’ll next pass a tap so best be prepared……

34757518-BBEF-41EB-A354-11FAFBCAD50B.jpeg

Hyundai ! I wouldn't be seen cutting my lawn with one of those. Hayter for us, as used by the Queen. I'm backing Britain, made in Hertfordshire with love and attention, but no alas, no cup holders for your Pimm's.

Hyundai ! I wouldn't be seen cutting my lawn with one of those. Hayter for us, as used by the Queen. I'm backing Britain, made in Hertfordshire with love and attention, but no alas, no cup holders for your Pimm's.
Somehow I cannot see the Queen mowing with any make of mower, Tarrup or Qualcast!
I wager she has staff who will be followed around by a butler with drinks and sandwiches. There again……

At least its not a Chinese Company, and has a 3 Yr warranty.

Had you down as a ride-on type of guy WG, or is this just for the verge outside the main gates?

Somehow I cannot see the Queen mowing with any make of mower, Tarrup or Qualcast!
I wager she has staff who will be followed around by a butler with drinks and sandwiches. There again……
Well, she was changing her own tyres, so probably (would be) more than capable of mowing the loan. But it has to be a Rolls loan mower not Hyundai

1631785603180.png

Had you down as a ride-on type of guy WG, or is this just for the verge outside the main gates?
Too many trees and ins and outs, besides access limited without restructuring garage or side patio which has a 6' drop to lawn. But now only takes 2 rather than 3 hrs to cut.

Mot
Looks suspiciously like a motorised zimmer frame WG. But good to be planning ahead for next phase of retirement.

:upsidedown
Motor mowers do act as good Zimmer frames. I've just used our Hayter as such, while cutting our lawn just two weeks after having my second full knee replacement in seven months. Now getting into the top bed in the Cali is a different story.

Mot

Motor mowers do act as good Zimmer frames. I've just used our Hayter as such, while cutting our lawn just two weeks after having my second full knee replacement in seven months. Now getting into the top bed in the Cali is a different story.
Reminds me of a line in an inebriated Tom Waits song: "...using parking meters as walking sticks".

(It's more of a blues poem really, a deliciously dissolute and funny picture of American lowlife-nightlife, just found it after 30+ years since I last heard it: http://www.tomwaits.com/songs/song/238/Nighthawk_Postcards_From_Easystreet/)

It's definitely a Lawnmower though, not a MPV. :thumb
Are you sure? The two cup holders suggest otherwise. Could it have been designed to carry at least one passenger? Surely cutting grass and transportation is multi purpose use? :thumb

The holders are for stowing the dogs tennis balls.

Back