GillianC

GillianC

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Anyone else going to Wickham next week?
I am and I know that @EddieEagle is.
Perhaps we could arrange a meet up if so?

I'll be wandering around on the saturday....
I only live 15 minutes from there.
Half arranged to meet my cousin as well but he'll likely be totally seduced by beer tents where as I'll probably have a couple of litres of water :rolleyes:. So wandering around like Billy no mates.
My daughter is 12 and as its a family friendly event I might relent at the last minute and take her along but I don't think Frank Turner is particularly family friendly.
I guess you are thinking about the camping side really...

I'll be wandering around on the saturday....
I only live 15 minutes from there.
Half arranged to meet my cousin as well but he'll likely be totally seduced by beer tents where as I'll probably have a couple of litres of water :rolleyes:. So wandering around like Billy no mates.
My daughter is 12 and as its a family friendly event I might relent at the last minute and take her along but I don't think Frank Turner is particularly family friendly.
I guess you are thinking about the camping side really...

It would be great to meet up if you are there for the day. I am camping next to @EddieEagle and I'm sure that we can rustle up a coffee for you. We should be in the caravan and motorhome field. Otherwise we could meet somewhere in the festival site. I will PM you my mobile number so we can touch base.

Indeed!
@EddieEagle is going tomorrow and I will be there on Friday.
Look forward to meeting you

Home now from Wickham. Great to meet @Hantshog and @2020 freedom . Hope I didn't traumatise you with all my 'tat' :) Sorry I couldn't stay tonight but sure that @Hantshog and @EddieEagle will be having fun!!! Might be a possible meet next year for more of us. I don't think that they have club camping but maybe that is something we could suggest?

LOL....
you didn't traumatise me no.
But you are responsible for my daughter now accusing me of having a boring van after I showed her pictures of your lounge.
I can see a stand off coming....:headbang

Good Idea re the club camping.