Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Window Regulator

classiccali

classiccali

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi Guys
Trying to source a window regulator black box control unit that is the 'brain' that controls all the window functions on the passenger window. VW have quoted £140! Does anyone know of an aftermarket or pattern part available for a bit less or have a secondhand unit available.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers
Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
You dont say how old(no details in your profile), which model(part number) or whether you have the folding mirrors(module dependant) so can't suggest anything other than ebay at the moment.

You dont say how old(no details in your profile), which model(part number) or whether you have the folding mirrors(module dependant) so can't suggest anything other than ebay at the moment.

Thanks. Vehicle is 2008 & has folding mirrors. Auto electrician couldn't give me a part no. but I'll try ebay as suggested.

Thanks. Vehicle is 2008 & has folding mirrors. Auto electrician couldn't give me a part no. but I'll try ebay as suggested.
If he took a photo then the part number should be clearly printed on it and will be your starting point for an ebay search.

Back