Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter covers

P

Pammy

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Any recommendations for protective winter covers for California with a bike rack. Have looked at pro tech and they are £379. Maybole seem to have one for £74. Wondered if anyone has heard of half/top covers, something that goes over the top and just down past the windows?

Bike rack may be an issue as is awning with standard van cover.

I got one from the forumshop , think it's the MayPole you are referring to .
Happy with it , don't have a bikerack mounted but it's made to fit with a bikerack.

Selling a hardly used ProTec cover (used once for 2 weeks).... £185 inc postage vgc

Thought I would be parking up the van for long periods, but it has become our go to vehicle for daily use!

The cover is excellent and both a good fit and kind to the paintwork.... but you can’t drive with it on! Also we have 2 solar panels on the roof which keep the battery charged all winter

Hi , Will the Protec fit ok with cycle rack . Have sent " greenfintry" a pm as I am interested in buying it .

Thank you for the offer but I just ordered the maypole one after measuring the van.

Hi, I have a maypole, very pleased with it. Also fits with bike rack on.

The cover is excellent and both a good fit and kind to the paintwork.... but you can’t drive with it on! Also we have 2 solar panels on the roof which keep the battery charged all winter
Hi there, did you sell your cover? I am looking for a cover for my new 6.1. Sorry to bother you if it was sold last year and I missed the notice. Thanks Garry

Back