Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Winter storage near Santiago de Compostela, Spain

Moonlight Motel

Moonlight Motel

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Hi
WE are starting to plan our trip for this year and are planning on driving from Bordeaux in France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. We want to fly home from Santiago de Compostela in September and leave our GC680 in storage for the winter, to start again next summer in 2023.
Does anyone know of a winter storage facility near to Santiago de Compostela? I have searched on line and cant seem to find anywhere apart from one place that wont take any bookings until one month before we need it and we are afraid that we could end up stuck

Thanks

John

Try this one, or search "guardar autocaravana santiago de compostela".
- A few good reviews on google up to 8mths ago so presumably still operating.

I only know the San Sebastian area, there are a couple of storage facilities near here but it's hours away from where you need. Let me know if you need help.

Hi
WE are starting to plan our trip for this year and are planning on driving from Bordeaux in France to Santiago de Compostela in Spain. We want to fly home from Santiago de Compostela in September and leave our GC680 in storage for the winter, to start again next summer in 2023.
Does anyone know of a winter storage facility near to Santiago de Compostela? I have searched on line and cant seem to find anywhere apart from one place that wont take any bookings until one month before we need it and we are afraid that we could end up stuck

Thanks

John
John, I would search for Campervan rentals near Santiago de Compostela and contact them to see if they can help with long term storage. Pick the ones with the highest feedback and ratings. Call them or drop them a message and you may get some options. :thumb

1642528887947.png

You have just got to love the support and help that people offer. many thanks guys for your quick responses and suggestions, I will follow up now

Thanks

John