Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wooden floor option.

It folds flat.
I've had another look at the photo which shows it half folded. I see what you mean folding it over again will give a flat surface but it would be the underside of the carpet with the little flap raised at the back of the drivers seats.
A clever idea, much better than having the cutout in the carpet for the rail. In fact, I suppose it is similar to what we do with our two little Wilkinson mats, we just put one on top of the other

We also have a carpet, but use a neoprene mat, that is very easy to take out and clean and remove when the bed is out. It does not "suck" any dirt and can be washed in the machine.

At the Factory visit, we saw the wooden floor for the first time. And it was not for our taste. It really has a "plastic" look and feel to it. And was very "loud" in terms of design. If you have not seen it in real, I would be very careful putting it on my order. Rather stick to the old style and put on a colourful carpet.

I took a bit of a gamble and ordered the wooden floor in our Ocean without seeing it, as i thought it would be nice to have something different - i am hoping to pick it up on Friday, so will update you...

The only image i have seen online is this one:

ampnet_photo_20160614_118083 copy.jpg

I took a bit of a gamble and ordered the wooden floor in our Ocean without seeing it, as i thought it would be nice to have something different - i am hoping to pick it up on Friday, so will update you...

The only image i have seen online is this one:
Hello, i also have the wooden floor, i think it looks great regards from the netherlands, frank

FCE829EE-03A9-4702-8503-A85528D671D0.jpeg

FFACA827-48CE-4C45-96C3-EAEC28118710.jpeg

Back