Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worktop Protectors

Z

Zonesleep

Thank you for all the orders for these new worktop protectors
over the past couple of days.
I however neglected to tell Kevin and Martin that these will not be ready to ship until next Tuesday - I am really sorry for the delay in this first batch of orders.

Can you please advise.......

Are these fitted as it were to stay on.....with the fridge and cooker lids open do they and are they designed to stay in situ ...?

Hi berndros yes they are fitted with self adhesive 3m pads so stay in place with the fridge and cooker lids up. They can also be removed and reused if needed.
I hope this helps answering your question.

Glad these have finally arrived :thumb

Just to say thank you for all the orders so far they have been made and you should receive your
Worktop protectors this week.

Received my chilli red one a mo ago....looks good....but no fixing pads enclosed.

Do we have to buy a pack ourselves..?

And at what points on the protectors should we fix them...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They must of missed your sticky pads as mine came with them I just stuck them 3 at the back and 3 the front
On the cooker side and 2 front and back on the fridge one give zonesleep a call I'm sure they just forgot

Afternoon,

Sticky pads will arrive by post on Monday due to myself accidentally forgetting to insert with the work tops.

sorry for any inconvenience caused

Kind Regards

Hi

No sign of mine so far. Should I have received them by now? I ordered them as soon as they went into the shop.

Thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,

I am sorry this has not arrived yet, would you be able to email/call Nathan at Zonesleep as he can chase it up for you:

E; nathan@ZoneSleep.co.uk
T; 0800 242 5003

Regards

David

All sorted I think. Should be with me tomorrow.

Thanks.
Mark

Hi all worktops should be on there way. It has been brought to our attention that a 2009 Cali
Does not have the round button on their fridge lid. Is this a pre facelift thing only? as the template we used was a 2011 Cali. It had one on the fridge and one on the sink lid its where the hinge fixes to the glass. Any help greatfully received
Tim

Hello

Got my protectors and they are looking good!

However, is anyone else having trouble with these in the recent hot weather? I went into the van yesterday and it was really hot inside. I noticed that the protector on the fridge top had bowed quite badly and pulled itself off the sticky pads. I think they are expanding quite a bit in the heat.

The protector on the stove top seemed OK as it is about a 2-3mm smaller than the area it fits into, which allows expansion. The fridge one however, is pretty much an exact fit so had nowhere to expand to and is bowing up in the middle instead. I think it basically needs to be cut slightly smaller, like the stove one, to allow for expansion. Not sure I'm going to get a very good finish though if I try to do it myself.

Thanks
Mark

markh said:
Hello

Got my protectors and they are looking good!

However, is anyone else having trouble with these in the recent hot weather? I went into the van yesterday and it was really hot inside. I noticed that the protector on the fridge top had bowed quite badly and pulled itself off the sticky pads. I think they are expanding quite a bit in the heat.

The protector on the stove top seemed OK as it is about a 2-3mm smaller than the area it fits into, which allows expansion. The fridge one however, is pretty much an exact fit so had nowhere to expand to and is bowing up in the middle instead. I think it basically needs to be cut slightly smaller, like the stove one, to allow for expansion. Not sure I'm going to get a very good finish though if I try to do it myself.

Unfortunately this will happen with Perspex panels, we use the same raw material in our shop fitting business and we dont put them in shop windows for this reason, they expand and contract when the sun is full on, especially in a closed vehicle situation.

Thanks
Mark

Back