Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Worried wife

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
How do you guys stop your van rocking when having sex? My wife is worried people will know what we're up to, especially in Tesco car parks in the afternoon

Obvious....uprated Anti roll bars right?

Reactions: DGM
I suggest you google "dogging" and use one of their sites rather than tesco.

Progressive shock absorbers will help smooth out the extremes!! ;);)

Try closing the doors and windows, then it will not be so obvious :shocked

I don't understand what the fuss is about anyway? Whats the chances of anyone looking at the Cali at that split second anyway? :shocked
It could have been wind.

It's been a long time since, ☹️.... but I think the bigger issue is reminding/ remembering that there's no sound proofing upstairs.

Or when you step out of the cali in the morning, to discover that the empty pitch next to you is now occupied by a couple haveing their brakfast less than 3 meters from your van … ahem, morning – that is real cali-life ;-)

This is the solution used in the motorhome world, also called bonk legs

What's wrong with a bit of bounce. Every little helps, it says so in their adverts.:pinkbanana

Watch out for a shadow-show, even in a Cali switch off bedlight :bananadance2.
imagesO7IJNK37.jpg

just tie her down

I suppose there's 2 other things to consider....

1. Keep the Barry White turned down
2. Keep the numbers down and don't overload the cali

and a third....

3. Be mindful of your rhythm......remember the Wobbly Millennium Bridge

I guess this is one of the problems of growing older (growing up?). When we were younger, we just didn't care who knew!!! If your lovemaking is vigorous, then maybe you just might have to find a new destination ....

But why not give all us bored housewives a thrill - Tesco shopping is SOOOO dull, it would put a smile on anyone's face :embarrased

I guess this is one of the problems of growing older (growing up?). When we were younger, we just didn't care who knew!!! If your lovemaking is vigorous, then maybe you just might have to find a new destination ....

But why not give all us bored housewives a thrill - Tesco shopping is SOOOO dull, it would put a smile on anyone's face :embarrased
Thanks for the suggestions and observations - all good fun. I have been following the soft springs thread with interest - i can see you guys have clearly been thinking about the rocking and rolling issues and have some good ideas to share.

Hydraulic bonk legs look like a sensible option and wonder if anyone has fitted them to a cali before - do they offer a remote control unit ? van you fit them to the rear only ?

I am rethinking the whole soundtrack / music thing - I normally have the Dropkick Murphys Going Out in Style on repeat - maybe that the combination isnt quite right ....... hmmm Barry White - maybe give it a go

Waitrose and free coffee - watch this parking space.

Bonk Legs......quick trade mark that.

I did think of another easy solution........get a 1,2,5,15 ,30 min (delete as required) soundtrack of a couple of dogs play fighting.

Close blinds, put on your chosen track up loud and away you go.

Thanks for the suggestions and observations - all good fun. I have been following the soft springs thread with interest - i can see you guys have clearly been thinking about the rocking and rolling issues and have some good ideas to share.

Hydraulic bonk legs look like a sensible option and wonder if anyone has fitted them to a cali before - do they offer a remote control unit ? van you fit them to the rear only ?

I am rethinking the whole soundtrack / music thing - I normally have the Dropkick Murphys Going Out in Style on repeat - maybe that the combination isnt quite right ....... hmmm Barry White - maybe give it a go

Waitrose and free coffee - watch this parking space.
Mood music, just remember the Cali sound systems cuts out after 30 minutes, so you'll need to get a move on! 30 minutes.... If only!!

Great the wife's sure to see this thread and consider me fair game in the bus! *Runs for cover* :Nailbiting

Great the wife's sure to see this thread and consider me fair game in the bus! *Runs for cover* :Nailbiting
I think everyone is fair game in the bus Llyodfred - and long may that continue. Its our little mobile boudoir and once you close the blinds, put on the music, warm up your cockles and pour out the quail egg sake shooters you soon forget you are in Tescos carpark