Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Wow 7 cali's on M5/A38 between Torquay - Bridgewater

Zebedee

Zebedee

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Is that a record???? 12-1.30 Saturday 31 May. 3 silver, 2 grey, 1 blue, 1 red !
Zebedee

Zebedee said:
Is that a record???? 12-1.30 Saturday 31 May. 3 silver, 2 grey, 1 blue, 1 red !
Zebedee

We got back from Polzeath on Friday after spending 3 nights away and counted 9 California's plus at least another 6/7 calis/conversions on the M5 not sure which as going to fast !! At home in Northants we have only spotted 1 reflex silver :clap

There's far more down here in the South West, the T5 and in particular int he Kombi is a very popular vehicle here.

When I lived in Essex if people could afford a nice car, it was all BMW's and Mercedes etc, people down here seem to have a slightly different culture and will happy to purchase a very nice Sportline or Kombi.

I've seen so many Cali's down here, i even know where some of them live :)

I probably see a full Cali at least once a week, I even seen one parked up at my work and another one at my Gym.

James

Saw 7 calis on the M4 on Tuesday on my journey between Bristol and Horsham.
4 silver, 1 white, 1 blue and 1 sand beige with German plates and a scooter on the back!
I usually see 2 or 3 on the M4 during my monthly trips to Bristol...
Still get excited to see a Cali though.... Like a big kid...

We got back from Polzeath on Friday after spending 3 nights away and counted 9 California's plus at least another 6/7 calis/conversions on the M5 not sure which as going to fast !! At home in Northants we have only spotted 1 reflex silver :clap[/quote]

We're obviously amateurs as we base our identification on the poptop build style and the window configuration. How on earth can you tell if its a converted panel van?

We did see an amazing looking dark facelift (possibly 4motiion) on the A40 yesterday at around 2:00 when we were on our way back from Llanthony Priory.

We're obviously amateurs as we base our identification on the poptop build style and the window configuration. How on earth can you tell if its a converted panel van?

You can tell if it's converted by pop top and different window configuration to Cali :crazy

Rubbadub said:
We got back from Polzeath on Friday after spending 3 nights away and counted 9 California's plus at least another 6/7 calis/conversions on the M5 not sure which as going to fast !! At home in Northants we have only spotted 1 reflex silver :clap

We did see an amazing looking dark facelift (possibly 4motiion) on the A40 yesterday at around 2:00 when we were on our way back from Llanthony Priory.[/quote]

Hinged doors at the rear and the side door on the nearside is the give away.

Back