Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

WW3 comes to Belgium

I've giving you a "thanks" rating just becose it's a medal ....:thumb

I've giving you a "thanks" rating just becose it's a medal ....:thumb

I should give a thanks to all those miserable people who did not drink their free beer at the end.

Being very public spirited, and doing my best for Anglo-Belgian relations, I had to drink it for them:shocked

I suspect I am not going to enjoy my head when I wake up tomorrow :sad

I should give a thanks to all those miserable people who did not drink their free beer at the end.

Being very public spirited, and doing my best for Anglo-Belgian relations, I had to drink it for them:shocked

I suspect I am not going to enjoy my head when I wake up tomorrow :sad

Congratulation! What I heard is that bear helps to recover your muscles and hope that is true!

Congratulation! What I heard is that bear helps to recover your muscles and hope that is true!

It is actually true. There is a lot of good stuff in beer that not only helps to quickly restore glycogen levels but also is good at helping with inflammation.

As I have a very inflamed tendon in my foot I naturally had to treat it with larger than normal quantities ..... hic :confused:

Welcome in our neighbourhood. Any trouble staying somewhere, you’re welcome. Although we’re out for the weekend ourselves in the Brussels aerea.
FA897931-35A7-4445-9CD1-3E0DA00700AF.jpeg

Great job GJ!!!

He's cleaning the front of his MH because it was covered in fly squash

...On our last trip we brought back such a dead weight of flies on the front, I could have done with air suspension to re-level the ride height.

Back