Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

www.simplycarmats.co.uk

SFO

SFO

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
any ordered from simplycarmats?

They do a range of colours for California carpets and are not pricey like brandrup. All UK made to order which is a plus.

would be very grateful for feedback.

thanks

No feedback on them, but email Ali at campervan carpets . com sales@campervancarpets.com and they also do custom mats to order. The customer service is great and their products are excellent quality as well.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

+1 for campervancarpets. Lovely small UK team who make the mats to order. Ours been in since day one and they look great.

Just had a read of that thread and have to say I find it a little unfair with many delivery complaints which are generally out of the hands of the retailer. Also a lot of complaints about carpets that stop the drawer opening (seems a little obvious to me), or the carpets are not specific to what they want. It's why we like the campervancarpets ones - with the 50/50 design you just slide one over the over and hey presto. Drawer opens. Simples.

Last edited:
I ordered from simplycarmats.co.uk

they delivered within the stated timescales. questions were answered promptly, including when seeking £ off

the mats are of good quality and well made - I went for "deluxe" because of colour choice.

they fit well in the front, quite well in the living area - though I think the slight humping will settle in time.

the rear under seat drawers open fine, and the rear seat moves fine.

the rear mat is slightly too wide and slightly too long - annoying but not fatal

overall I am happy. About 8.5 out of 10

4C26693F-0C1E-498C-8359-D986C5794B22.jpeg

1F8759C9-110C-4F18-9F15-A63BD2AFBED6.jpeg

6A81A6A1-2B54-44E1-9889-5222986AFC6F.jpeg

the rear mat is slightly too wide and slightly too long - annoying but not fatal

View attachment 96560
I contacted simplycarmats who were prompt, responsive and agreed without any issue to send the "correct" mat - I had ordered "2004 onwards, fits T5, T6 and T6.1" instead of "2020 onwards, T6.1".

the 2020 mat arrived but still a bit too big. So I cut it to size. Now fits well.

5FEDDAFE-E36A-4866-959B-E4D9CEA277B8.jpeg

Original mat going to my godson's self converted Transit camper van as living area carpet.