Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Yakima road shower.

greenfintry

greenfintry

Cometh the van cometh the hour
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Im quite interested in fitting one of these on the side where the awning isn't... I have seen posts of one fitted to a California (I think), and I guess it uses fittings akin to those for the Ormiston/Thule awning. The filled shower unit weighs in at 35kg... I can't find any mention of the weight limit to the track though... Any ideas? Thanks

Hi
Did you get anywhere with this? I’m looking at a road shower and interested in doing the same.

The filled weight seemed to be too great for the other track. Roofrack options were not attractive as have solar pv and height considerations. It went cold after that although I suspect the fiamma after sale awning brackets would work…. Not sure if anyone has any suggestions

I have one on my bike rack, used the standard fittings

Hi
Did you get anywhere with this? I’m looking at a road shower and interested in doing the same.
Hello Juan!!
It's available

philipconer58@+++++.com

Sent from my Infinix X650 using Tapatalk

Going to try the worlds most popular search engine as a prefix? Would I be on the mark?

The filled weight seemed to be too great for the other track. Roofrack options were not attractive as have solar pv and height considerations. It went cold after that although I suspect the fiamma after sale awning brackets would work…. Not sure if anyone has any suggestions
Let’s divide and conquer and solve this.

I feel aggrieved at paying VW to run a bit of pipe and a hose coupling in the rear for £348!

Back