Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zeebrugge to Jesolo.....possible stopover(s)??

Calincolnshire

Calincolnshire

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are heading to Italy in a couple of weeks and I'm now looking at our route and possible stopovers. Has anybody got any advice?? We are hoping to stop around colmar/Mulhouse on the first night as our ferry docks in zeebrugge about 8.30/9am. Anybody got any campsite suggestions. For our second stop, I think we want somewhere inside the Italian border, we could possibly make it to our main destination Union Lido on this day, but I thought it would be nice to take or time going through Switzerland, as we are not booked in there until the following day.

We always head to france, so travelling this far is new to us, and we are soooo looking forward to it. As said above any advice/suggestions gladly welcome. :thanks

Lucerne is a beautiful stop over, used it myself a few years ago on the way to lake Garda. Fantastic scenery and beautiful lake.

Enjoy your trip

There is an excellent site at Eguisheim (Les Trois Chateau) clean facilities, approx. 3 miles south of Colmar. Get's busy, but I've always managed to get a pitch. Very reasonable rates, cheaper than the ACSI rate at the time.
It's just outside the medieval town, which is well worth a visit. Was there last year and wasn't sure whether they looked like they might be expanding into an adjoining field so there could be more pitches now.

Hubert

Back