Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep - how small does it pack down?

MrNick

MrNick

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Considering getting a Zonesleep to improve comfort of the upstairs bed, while using the standard VW mattress. Because it can't be stored up there, its packable size is very important!

Just how small does it pack down? Where do people store theirs? If anybody had photos of it packed down that would be amazing! :thumb

That's really helpful thanks. Does the bag come with it? Also, how thick is the topper?

No the bag is discontinued although I think there is a new style bag available
It's double layer I believe about an inch and a half it is designed so it can never be fully compressed

This is the upstairs topper

Double bed size Zonesleep is £179 on their website compared to £259 via the shop. There must be a reason ?

Yes there is zonesleep toppers are triple layer and custom made unlike the mass produced bed ones

It amazes me that it folds down that small, we fold ours into long strips and it seems too bulky to fold any smaller but I'll believe it now I've seen a photo. Noticed that the club shop does an alternative carry bag...

https://vwcaliforniaclub.com/shop/product/zonesleep-mattress-topper-carry-bag#woocomerce-tabs1
I've got a downstairs zone sleep and a bag from the club shop, but I can't get the topper into the bag. The topper ends up folded in three on the parcel shelf. I use it both downstairs and upstairs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I've got a downstairs zone sleep and a bag from the club shop, but I can't get the topper into the bag. The topper ends up folded in three on the parcel shelf. I use it both downstairs and upstairs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here - have a downstairs one but using it upstairs until our toddler sleeps up there and we swap over. Currently have it folded into three on the back shelf when not in use too. Sounds like I'll keep it that way and avoid the bag. Thanks for the head up.

I bought 2x £10 inflatable sleep mats from Go Outdoors to 'soften the sleeping experience' by placing them under the VW Comfort mattress downstairs. Trial sleep last Saturday went very well! :thumb If that fails to last, then the Zonesleep is the ultimatesolution I guess, but it's all extra bulky stuff to store when trying to travel light! I was also wondering about the big price differential between the Zonesleep Double and the version for sale via this site.

Thanks for the info @Calikev - going to think about it, just not sure we have the storage space without it becoming a hassle - especially since I've added a toaster which cooks eggs too! :cool:

Back