Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Zonesleep to go on top of comfort mattress?

S

Sue G

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone,
I tend to sleep downstairs in my Cali and find the bed very flat and a bit on the firm side to sleep on although I have the vw comfort mattress. Do you think the addition of a zonesleep mattress would make the bed more comfortable and stop it feeling quite so flat or might it not make much difference. £299 is just such a lot of money to get it wrong! I tend to get hot in bed so didn't want to go down the memory foam mattress route. I've been reading the other threads about zonesleep but haven't quite found the answer.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received. Many thanks Sue

I have the vw mattress, and use a 3 cm foam mattress on top . It makes it so much more comfortable.
I tried to do without, as I like to be minimal, but it does make a big difference.

Thanks for your replies. Do you find the Comfortz topper warm at night. I was wary of going for foam as I tend to get hot at night.

Thanks for your replies. Do you find the Comfortz topper warm at night. I was wary of going for foam as I tend to get hot at night.

We also have a mattress protector and a bed sheet too. I can't say I've ever been too hot; although, we've only spent 14 nights in total in our Cali and it hasn't exactly been blistering heat.

Do you put the comfort mattress straight onto the downstairs bed or do you have another mattress (vw comfort mattress?) underneath.

Do you put the comfort mattress straight onto the downstairs bed or do you have another mattress (vw comfort mattress?) underneath.

Straight onto the bed. Check the link to the shop I put in my earlier post, it has some good photos.

Back