Outdoor Revolution’s Cayman Air is a single inflation, fast pitch driveaway awning. The awning features both left and right cowl doors,allowing easy access to your vehicle. Mesh panels in left and right side of the roof makes the Cayman Air a well ventilated, breathable awning. The integratal front canopy adds a touch of style and functionality, and a fully sewn-in PVC groundsheet helps keep the awning dry.
Receive less hassle and more speed when pitching with Outdoor Revoution’s upgraded 3m x 3m square Cayman Air lightweight single inflation point driveaway awning, designed with two ergonomic cowl height options to cater for nearly all campervans or motorhomes, plus featuring a BRAND NEW integral fibreglass pole front eyebrow canopy, extending usable living/storage space with a convenient porch area…the ULTIMATE entry level weekender for families on a budget! Another new addition includes additional mesh panels in each side of the roof to maintain a well ventilated, breathable interior, which is becoming increasingly vital when touring in warmer continents or climates.
The ‘Oxygen Air-Frame’ is the easiest, quickest inflation system on the market, with no adjoining pipes/taps spoiling the immaculate lines of our stunning designs. The frame is ‘Dura-Tech’ welded with a single inflation point tube, allowing the awning to be pitched in seconds! Incorporating the famed ‘Dynamic Speed Valve’ and patented Intelligent Frame Relief Valve; inflation is speedy using the Dual-Action Hand Pump provided, and deflation is the push of a button; the exclusive pressure relief valve prevents tube damage, expelling any excess air above 6PSI, typically caused by over-inflation or increases in the ambient temperature. All valves are discretely concealed by a velcro cover.
- 100HDE Fabric – An Ultra-Lightweight Material with a Contemporary Print, Designed to Pack Neatly Away Into Its Inclusive Carry Bag.
- 3,000mm Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Dura-Tech. Single Inflation Point Oxygen Air Frame – Fast Pitch Single Point Inflation Airframe Providing Effortless Assembly.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest & Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Fibreglass Front Eyebrow Canopy – A Small Front Canopy/Porch Extension with Shelter Against the Elements.
- Phoenix Mesh.Side Door Panels – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- PVC Window Panels – Expansive Crystal Clear Windows, Offering a Panoramic Vista of the Surrounding Outdoors.
- Window Curtains – Toggle In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Sewn-In Groundsheet – To Reduce Moisture Ingresson to the Interior & Add Convenience When Pitching.
- Phoenix Mesh Side Door Panels – Breathable Assisted-Healing Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow & Reduced Bugs In Summer, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- TPS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Tent.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Includes Pegs, Endurance Storm Straps, Guylines, Repair Kit, Carry Bag, Lumi-Link/Lumi-Lite Attachment Points & Dual-Action Hand Pump.
- Total weight: 16.7kg
- Width: 300cm
- Depth: 300cm
- Height range:?180-240cm
- Awning piping length: 2.18m
- Cowl depth: 80cm
- Pack size: 80cm x?46cm x 32cm
Frequently bought together
|Dimensions||81 × 43 × 38 in|
Outdoor Revolution Cayman AIR Low-Midline Drive Away Awning
£479.00 Inc VAT