Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

£1000 Deposit paid!

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Confirming order tomorrow. Been told 6 months delivery so will be touch and go whether or not I get 'deliverance' from the government's new value tax in April. What will be will be.

So it will be an Ocean 204 DSG in silver
Cascavel/Anthracite Wheels
Discover Nav Plus
Multi function display premium
Headlight wash
Shower connection
Adaptive Cruise (available now only up to 99mph which is fine as I never exceed 70, officer!)
Leather m/f wheel
Parking sensors/camera
Side scan
LED headlights
Lights & vision pack
Awning (black)
Electric side door (have it on current Caravelle - would really miss it)
Privacy Glass
And 5year (total) warranty (up to 80,000 miles)

This will be a long 6 months!

Wow thats a great spec mne is slighly watered down

Where did you get it hoping to put my order in by the end of the week.

Wow thats a great spec mne is slighly watered down

Where did you get it hoping to put my order in by the end of the week.

Thanks Paul, Volkswagen Van Centre West Yorkshire (Leisure Vans Centre, Birstall). I have been spoiled by my Edition 25 Caravelle which came with a great spec from the factory.

It'll be just in time for a fab spring / summer 2017. Great spec. You now have 6 months to collect all the bits to go inside...

Woohoo! Luxury spec :) This will be interesting to see whose arrives first! We're waiting to hear a date! Will keep you posted when Mark confirms anything :)

Woohoo! Luxury spec :) This will be interesting to see whose arrives first! We're waiting to hear a date! Will keep you posted when Mark confirms anything :)

Hi Gladys! Yeah, thanks. Let's keep in touch. Mark is a good guy; I can vouch for that.

Congratulations and welcome Mr Joker. Those six months will pass in no time :)

Hope you are right. I placed an order with West Yorkshire Van Centre on the 1st April 2016, and was advised delivery would be 5/6 months. Just had an update, production run January 2017, week four, and so should take delivery in February 2017. That is ten months lead time!

Hope you are right. I placed an order with West Yorkshire Van Centre on the 1st April 2016, and was advised delivery would be 5/6 months. Just had an update, production run January 2017, week four, and so should take delivery in February 2017. That is ten months lead time!
What? Ten months? Wow!

Got my order number from placing our order on 3/9/16 but the dealer can't get a date on the system and their online order tracking doesn't recognise my number either! Pretty irritating that you part with your cash and have zero idea of when to expect the goods grrrr!
I hope we're not waiting til next blooming summer!

Back