Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6 days and counting

Carolinegallen

Carolinegallen

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
So .... how do I pass the next 6 days??? Collection date of my candy white ocean is Friday.
It's a 150 PS, 7 speed DSG, with the following. ..
Composition media radio
Black awning
Multi function sports steering wheel
Privacy glass
Side scan
LED headlights
Parking sensor and camera
Light concept plus
Heavy duty anti roll bars
Shower connection
Heated wind screen
Adaptive cruise control
App connect
High beam assist
Mud flaps etc

Going with comfort insurance as it seems silly to pay twice for beak down cover.
My husband and 4 field spaniels are planning our first weekend away. But the first job is to put on seat covers etc. ( dogs will be in crates .... but the can still spread they're grot far and wide) .
So fingers crossed for Friday

Welcome , i suggest the next 6 days you read the forum inside out so you will start of with a lot of knowledge ...;)

I've been doing that since I placed the order .... I am like a woman possessed! Luckily my husband is an engineer for the approved vw conversion company, Ingimex, so is very familiar with the T6 and helped me choose the (practical) specs for my van.

Well you could think of the plight of others :( build week 47 (unconfirmed). That should make the time a little less painful.

Well you could think of the plight of others :( build week 47 (unconfirmed). That should make the time a little less painful.
I was told to epect my van December/January. Ordered mid July. ... so I hope, like me you get a pleasant surprise

welcome to the forum hope the wait is'nt to painful

Welcome Carolinegallen!Where are you planning to go? I trick myself with planning and searching for new places to visit and time flies by.

Back