Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

“Reply by PM” what does this mean ?

J

Jonlethbridge

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
I am afraid I need to ask a question that may appear somewhat dumb I think. In my first post a couple of months back I wrote about someone taking my pitch when I was away, and the need for pitch markers. One of the replies was from a forum member who made pitch markers and said if I was interested I should contact him by PM. Since then I have seen this phrase used often but I still don’t know what this means? Please can someone explain this to me? I realise I may be a bit retarded on this subject but would be glad to know. Thanks.

Private Message
you can privately correspond by clicking 'Start Conversation', found by hovering over the persons forum name below their avatar.

as above you will only be able to pm fellow vip members

Screenshot 2019-11-03 at 07.00.25.png

Thank you. I have just tried out hovering over Avatar and start conversation appears just as you say. Very helpful .

we have a little pop up tent for stuff that doesnt need to be in a van. That is useful stopping people stealing your space

I had a pair of number plates made for a towbar bike rack, (only a few quid extra for both rather than one) I used the rear one and made the front one into a 'notice of occupation' by attaching it to a piece of wood with a wing nut/bolt, so it could be swivelled from a cross shape to a 'flat pack' and stored in boot. Used an indelible ink pen to write OCCUPE PAR MOTORHOME on nuber plate , bang it into ground where pitch is and never had a problem in UK or abroad wth someone taking my pitch!