Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1000 sold since spring!

David Eccles

David Eccles

VIP Member
well 1000 people have bought into this marmite beast to date ...
that seems sales good for a motorhome? RHD start delivery early spring apparently...

well 1000 people have bought into this marmite beast to date ...
that seems sales good for a motorhome? RHD start delivery early spring apparently...
Morning, have you ordered? 1000 hopefully thats correct where did you read that.

a press release from VW with pic of the 1000th Grand (a two tone red and white) being taken delivery of..

Interesting I checked how many left this morning in the UK, after visiting the show and drawing my own conclusions, and they are only showing 10 in total.

sorry not understanding your post , but interested to see where you are going with it

I came away from the NEC thinking this vehicle may be a hard sell. I sensed this from the reaction of the VW rep.

Naturally, I need to understand that my interpretation and assessment is attuned. Hence the cross-check against the website. Although I appreciate this may not be fully up to date and may be early days, ordering etc. I've certainly been approached in regards to purchasing one.

Most of my day to day decisions are based on being attuned with my target audience. Part of my day job. If I get this wrong then it's costly.

I came away from the NEC thinking this vehicle may be a hard sell. I sensed this from the reaction of the VW rep.

Naturally, I need to understand that my interpretation and assessment is attuned. Hence the cross-check against the website. Although I appreciate this may not be fully up to date and may be early days, ordering etc. I've certainly been approached in regards to purchasing one.

Most of my day to day decisions are based on being attuned with my target audience. Part of my day job. If I get this wrong then it's costly.
Ok , sorry, as you are probably aware the UK dealership network are apportioned a limited amount for the year so when they have gone thats it for the year so it pays to get in soon.be interesting to know how many members have ordered!!

Picking our GC 680 up Friday, it will be registered this week, there is no change to the road tax we will be paying the higher rate as it is classed as a diesel car

Picking our GC 680 up Friday, it will be registered this week, there is no change to the road tax we will be paying the higher rate as it is classed as a diesel car
I’m sure you have questioned that as in another thread I had conformation from VWCC that both the California and GC would not attract the higher rate due to its classification. ?

Hopefully my 600 3880kg will be leaving German in a couple of weeks.