Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

17” cascavel tyre size?

Managed to get a Clean set 17" davenports on eBay for £180 tyres are shot so only choice now is tyre choice i am leaning to some new hankook kinetic all season as they seem to have good reports don know if anyone here has tried them?

Just an update ended up with michelin cross climate 2 as Costco had a offer £125 each so think bit of a bargain, initial reaction is good much quieter and less harsh over bumps in our most gorgeous uk roads, so far so good.

Now to decide if I hang on to the 18” cascavals or just get rid
I’ve replied on your other thread about what wheels are these. cascavals only came in 17”, you have Springfield 18” alloys, which are quite sought after if you decided to sell you probably wouldn’t have an issue shifting them for £1000 - £1200 depending on condition and tyres.

I’ve replied on your other thread about what wheels are these. cascavals only came in 17”, you have Springfield 18” alloys, which are quite sought after if you decided to sell you probably wouldn’t have an issue shifting them for £1000 - £1200 depending on condition and tyres.
Tyres at ok but only 3mm so would last a couple of k
They are one of the best looking would proberbly not add too much extra to the overall value of van so may consider selling as they are relatively unmarked in great condition. Will decide to sell or store.