Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

180 bi turbo

C

Chinny

Just wondering how many t5.1 180 owners would buy another one having owned one considering one but nervous cheers

Just wondering how many t5.1 180 owners would buy another one having owned one considering one but nervous cheers
I’ll never buy another VW, let alone a bi turbo. Ludicrous amount of warranty claims, design faults, sub standard components and out of warranty faults. Others have been far luckier than I with next to no problems. On the plus side my van is getting younger with each new component fitted at every garage visit.

Apart from having the EGR valve changed at 900 miles due to an electrical fault mine has been perfect. Now 3 months short of 10 yrs, 135,000 + miles. Zero oil use between annual services.

Apart from having the EGR valve changed at 900 miles due to an electrical fault mine has been perfect. Now 3 months short of 10 yrs, 135,000 + miles. Zero oil use between annual services.
I’m selling mine after more than 9 years of ownership and would happily have owned it for another couple of years. I’ve also had very few problems. I’m only selling now because at the moment I can buy a new T6 .1. In a couple of years I’d have to buy the new multivan, which for me just isn’t an option.

Back