Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

1st ever camper - smitten already!

J

janepage

VIP Member
Hi everyone.
I'm the proud owner today of a VW California SE. It's my first venture into campervans as I've been a happy tent camper till now. I must say just hours into ownership and I'm already hooked! Dreaming of that first trip away. I found this site when I was researching my purchase and have found it so useful. The section about insurance particularly as I was getting some crazy quotes to start with. Gone with Direct Line in the end who were very reasonable and helpful.
I'm now looking for accessories to enhance the yet to be named Cali. If anyone knows of a place I can source funky seat covers - I would be v grateful.
Ta ta for now,
Jane :D

Hi Jane welcome along. I am not aware of any funky seat covers for a Cali. The inca and vw commercial ones are a bit plain. The problem you might find with seat covers is they must have
Provision for the seat airbags. The above mentioned covers do. Good luck and enjoy :thumb

Congratulations, we're also new to camper vans, although we've been planning for several years.
We've had our cali for about six weeks and love it to bits, as do the kids. We rarely use our car any longer!
Just made our first order taking advantage of the VIP discounts - saved about a fiver on QTM mats. Long wish list yet to go though - side bars from Steelworks next week hopefully {after forum advice}
As for seat covers, we'll probably take the safe option and go for Inka for reasons already mentioned. For the back seat we've gone for a throw/fleece cover depicting the cover of the Haynes manual for a T2 Transporter found on Ebay - just needs some holes cut for seat belts and headrests.
So many options - if you've any money left after buying your van!
Best wishes & enjoy
Geraint & Janine

Welcome.jane Picked my berg up this week and loving it also. Kids won't be getting much this year :laugh2 :laugh2

Back