2 years of mulling over

Seadancer

Seadancer

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi to all,
My name is Glenn,
I have finally took the plunge and am getting the "Red" 2017 VW California Beach (150ps) ready for trips away.
I chose the 2 seater bench as I thought it suited my requirements better, though when choosing a compressor fridge it is more limiting , as the best I could fit in sensibly, was the Dometic CF26 .
I have enjoyed reading the forum over time, as it gives great insight as to making the best of "many" box ticking decisions.
Initially I was looking at the "Ocean" , but after much mind torment, I could just never see me cooking in such a lovely light interior, equally I wanted to run just the one vehicle, and the versatility of the "Beach" shone trough in the end.
I chose a fixed tow bar as a removable one will never be in position in the event of a minor rear touch from someone "distracted."
I agree with many that the headlights are pretty poor and the LED option is a great box to tick, but at some cost.!
My vehicle was ex VW management owned came with all the protective plastics, DSG and factory Sat nav. Storage organisation still ongoing, but can honestly say, the T6 drives a treat and makes you smile as you could be going to the supermarket, or the south of France, it truly is a very versatile vehicle.
I look forward to seeing fellow Cali owners out and about. Photos will follow. G

Yep it’s a big decision, but every time I see mine on the drive I smile!

Welcome allong !

Welcome (I will be just over 18 months of reading up on the forum - when I hopefully can place my order in December ) so I know what you must have gone through - good dec, looking forward to some pics!

What a shame, you’ve missed out on 2 years! ;)

:welcome

Back