Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2012 Sat Nav replacement

S

Sue H

Vehicle
Looking to buy
I’ve bought a 2012 California which has a cheap GPS system fitted that isn’t compatible with the original system which tries to connect with pre programmed phones and shows the wrong time on the small screen behind the steering wheel. I’m going to use the van as my primary vehicle so want a fully integrated system and ideally one that links in with rear parking sensors too, Bluetooth to phones and doesn’t drain the battery too much when using the DAB radio.
I’m not very tech minded so would really appreciate recommendations- do I go with a VW fit or something else? I’d actually be happy to use my iphone as a Sat Nav.

I’ve bought a 2012 California which has a cheap GPS system fitted that isn’t compatible with the original system which tries to connect with pre programmed phones and shows the wrong time on the small screen behind the steering wheel. I’m going to use the van as my primary vehicle so want a fully integrated system and ideally one that links in with rear parking sensors too, Bluetooth to phones and doesn’t drain the battery too much when using the DAB radio.
I’m not very tech minded so would really appreciate recommendations- do I go with a VW fit or something else? I’d actually be happy to use my iphone as a Sat Nav.
Another recommendation is Absolut5. Great advice and can supply or fit everything required.
http://absolut5.co.uk/

I second Absolut5, give Jason a call.

The newest VW unit you can fit in the T5 is miles behind what you can get for less money ‘aftermarket’

Jason will give you good and honest advice.