Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2500 Mile Trip

Rex911

Rex911

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi all, just returned from a 2500 mile trip across to Poland to visit the in laws and then on the way back stopped in Wolfsburg at Camping Am Alersee, a lovely site literally in the shadow of the factory. Well worth a visit in my opinion. Then a drive to Bruge to Campsite Memling, a short busied from the centre which was very nice indeed.
Other than what I thought was an issue with the night heater - thanks for the advice guys, it was faultless and I got an average of 35mpg with a fully loaded bus.

Hi all, just returned from a 2500 mile trip across to Poland to visit the in laws and then on the way back stopped in Wolfsburg at Camping Am Alersee, a lovely site literally in the shadow of the factory. Well worth a visit in my opinion. Then a drive to Bruge to Campsite Memling, a short busied from the centre which was very nice indeed.
Other than what I thought was an issue with the night heater - thanks for the advice guys, it was faultless and I got an average of 35mpg with a fully loaded bus.
I just returned from a 2300 mile trip to Northern France and down to the Cognac region. Got similar fuel economy for a 204 4Mo. The Cali is just perfect for long distance cruising. No rattles or annoying squeaks. ACC was a revelation (my first vehicle with this feature).
You remind me I need to plan a visit to Wolfsburg and Autostadt which is only an hour away.

I just returned from a 2300 mile trip to Northern France and down to the Cognac region. Got similar fuel economy for a 204 4Mo. The Cali is just perfect for long distance cruising. No rattles or annoying squeaks. ACC was a revelation (my first vehicle with this feature).
You remind me I need to plan a visit to Wolfsburg and Autostadt which is only an hour away.
ACC is a game changer on long trips.
So many high end cars/ SUV / 4x4 you have to spec it. Happy days !

ACC is good on long straight trips but even more fun using it on roundabouts !!!
I like to see how long I can use it on roundabouts too, until I start drifting towards the kerb, or it thinks there’s a car and brakes on an island ha ha.

Back