Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aux Heater Help.....Please

Rex911

Rex911

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Guys, I know we have a search function but I haven't been able to find an answer.....and to make things worse I am in Germany on a site called Am Allersee which is in the shadow of the Wolfsburg site!!

The heater was working fine this morning however I now have a flashing green light on the remote and it won't start off the panel

Experts please feel free to chip in as it was bloody cold last night :headbang

Cheers

Just to add....vents clear, battery fully charged, 3/4 tank of fuel. On site for the past 3 days without moving

Ta

Guys, I know we have a search function but I haven't been able to find an answer.....and to make things worse I am in Germany on a site called Am Allersee which is in the shadow of the Wolfsburg site!!

The heater was working fine this morning however I now have a flashing green light on the remote and it won't start off the panel

Experts please feel free to chip in as it was bloody cold last night :headbang

Cheers
1 drive it.

2 don't use the remote or the heat immediately function.

For more info search heat immediately and heat continuously.

Are you selecting heat immediately or heat continuously? If the former you may have reached the usage limit. A short drive should reset it.

Thanks guys, I have been using the remote to start for the 30 minutes rather than getting up off the bed to use the panel....I use heat continuously usually. I am of the Bruges tomorrow 490 miles......hopefully all will be well.

Once again....cheers

You just need a short drive to reset it. Once around the site might be enough.

Afternoon all, arrived in Bruges and the 400 mile drive has done the trick. Thanks to all who offered advice. It is much appreciated

Back