Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

2nd Van... and a significant upgrade!!

Kempy

Kempy

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All, After 4 years with a 26 year old VW autosleeper (which we love) - we have upgraded to a Cali Ocean (found it on here!). Wow - first week in Pembrokeshire was a dream (even in a storm!). Anyone want a project with an old van - it's going on the market!! Quick question - does anyone know the optimal way to spin the drivers seat round.. I seem to always get it wrong in terms of position. Het ho - I'll get used to it. Glad to join and be part of the Cali Crowd. :)

Hi All, After 4 years with a 26 year old VW autosleeper (which we love) - we have upgraded to a Cali Ocean (found it on here!). Wow - first week in Pembrokeshire was a dream (even in a storm!). Anyone want a project with an old van - it's going on the market!! Quick question - does anyone know the optimal way to spin the drivers seat round.. I seem to always get it wrong in terms of position. Het ho - I'll get used to it. Glad to join and be part of the Cali Crowd. :)
You tube California chris from Liverpool shows it in a video.

Welcome. Hopefully you won’t miss all that wood and velour in your T4 AS too much ; ). Trooper, Topaz, Trident and Trophy were really popular vans in the day (especially with pensioners) but VW killed their market with the Cali. I nearly bought a Trooper once but ended up in a Leisuredrive.

It’s easy: Slide the seat to bring the top and bottom slider rails in line. You can mark a line on both with tape to help. Handbrake off then do 9 little twists of the recliner knob. Lift the right armrest and around she goes!

:welcome Kemper,

let see some photos, the swivel dance gets easier after a few times of practicing

Back