Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

5 more sleeps

Jaydub

Jaydub

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Just 5 more sleeps till we go to pick up our new Beach. Ordered on the 31st August and born week 46. Excited now and looking forward to 2015 and many nights away, and spending a small fortune on accesories.Kenwood DNX525dab first on the list,fridge and some form of small portable cooker.must admit i like the idea of camping near a nice pub. first outings will be South coast,Dorset,Devon and Cornwall. Hope to meet some of you soon.

nice one :thumb picture please when it arrives

Today's the day.five hours of bus,trains and taxis then 200 mile drive home. Tomorrow head to the coast and start planning our 2015 trips. The new year will be a good year.

Why don't you register your new Beach a few days later and make it a 2015? Or is this diffrent in the Uk....here we usually have not much new car registrations the last weeks of the year.

As for collecting your new Beach , make sure you get enough info from the dealer , many things to watch for.
Enjoy your first ride :D

Back home and first 200 miles done with a average 42mpg.Very impressed.rather dirty now with a think coating of salt against the Salsa Red paintwork.Trip to the coast tomorrow then 3 hours of cleaning on Wednesday.

Yeah awesome buddy. Had my Cali Beach two years now and love it. If you need any advice on anything drop me a line always happy to help.

Enjoy the planning and most importantly enjoy the travels...!!!
:thumb