Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

50 inch television in cali

Hi kvdw, don't know if you're still on this forum. I just was looking for some info on how to fix sth on the ceiling down, like in your second picture. I'm a bit afraid the fabric might do funny things while drilling a hole through it, or that the plastic shell is too weak. Anyone with some experience?

I'd love to see a picture of the mount when the projector is not attached. I've been thinking about doing the same. Where are you located in Belgium?

I'll give it a try with good Velcro (e.g. 3M Dual Lock Transluzent) rather than screws

I'll give it a try with good Velcro (e.g. 3M Dual Lock Transluzent) rather than screws

Curious to see your result Waldo. I already tried Tessa velcro on the ceiling but it did not hold on the fabric.
Also, there's a kind of foam between the plastic shell and the outer skin, so it's not really a stable base to attach things to.
Karel, o Karel, where are you? ;)

I use a gorilla pod tripod on the top of the wardrobe for my projector.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Andy, could you send a picture please?

In truck at work now so no.
Google gorillapod & you'll get the idea. Basically is a tripod with legs that can be bent enabling you to hold things on uneven surface or with little head room as on top of wardrobe when bed is up.
Downside is the image is wider one end than the other due to source being not central. But still very watchable.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back