Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 204 engine - wrong oil cap fitted at factory - major oil leak knackered alternator!

Well curiosity got the better of me and I went and checked the oil level tonight. Surprise surprise, it’s just above minimum so I suspect it didn’t occur to them to replace the oil lost. Will be having an interesting call with the dealer tomorrow morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well curiosity got the better of me and I went and checked the oil level tonight. Surprise surprise, it’s just above minimum so I suspect it didn’t occur to them to replace the oil lost. Will be having an interesting call with the dealer tomorrow morning.

Change dealer/service centre

over estimate the logic and intelligence of vw master techs at your peril

Don’t forget it’s a very cold night.

Is that measured hot?
If cold its not far wrong.

There’s often only a litre between Min & Max

Back