Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 Ocean chrome pk

J

Jandy61

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi, We have ordered our 6.1 Ocean with the chrome pack, but was just interested, if the lower chrome strip, behind front number plate is standard on the Ocean? , so in effect we are just getting the two side and rear strips, plus black door pillars,
Ta

Ok, thanks, might remove this option and add the black door pillars myself, the main reason we chose the chrome pack,
ps, your van has my favourite colour combo

Yes, standard.
Hi. Could I ask which wheels these are? I’m ordering the same this week and so far undecided between davenports and the larger ones (palmerstons I think they are called). Cheers

Hi, We have ordered our 6.1 Ocean with the chrome pack, but was just interested, if the lower chrome strip, behind front number plate is standard on the Ocean? , so in effect we are just getting the two side and rear strips, plus black door pillars,
Ta
Didn’t realise the chrome pack included black door pillars. I know the sport pack does.

Hi. Could I ask which wheels these are? I’m ordering the same this week and so far undecided between davenports and the larger ones (palmerstons I think they are called). Cheers
Bog standard 17" x 7J "Aracaju" Silver alloy wheels

Cheers thank you.
In love the paint job on yours too - looks super. Is your awning in black? How does that sit against the white paint. Enjoy your lovely carriage. All the best

Cheers thank you.
In love the paint job on yours too - looks super. Is your awning in black? How does that sit against the white paint. Enjoy your lovely carriage. All the best
Yes awning housing is black.

Attachments

• 408A66FB-D58E-44D7-BC5E-78670BDCFD83.jpeg
    408A66FB-D58E-44D7-BC5E-78670BDCFD83.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 142
B pillar is std with chrome pack. I bought it to add interest to bottom edge of van. As there is a good amount of black, Windows and awning etc plus to make a lower statement pushed the boat out with the parlmerstons which with the black background seem to hide them when dirty. The black b pillar gives a strong side line. Picture is pre delivery at SMG

Attachments

• F029AC36-D757-4AA5-887F-B04ADBF51BA4.jpeg
    F029AC36-D757-4AA5-887F-B04ADBF51BA4.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 142
B pillar is std with chrome pack. I bought it to add interest to bottom edge of van. As there is a good amount of black, Windows and awning etc plus to make a lower statement pushed the boat out with the parlmerstons which with the black background seem to hide them when dirty. The black b pillar gives a strong side line. Picture is pre delivery at SMG
What does the chrome pack do you ghe rear? Any photos please?

Chrome pack rear view

Attachments

• FFEB8DCC-3B5E-483A-85AA-1C00F07D465B.jpeg
    FFEB8DCC-3B5E-483A-85AA-1C00F07D465B.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 118
  • 4000417D-8F33-4B79-A01E-6B6BD43E7A76.jpeg
    4000417D-8F33-4B79-A01E-6B6BD43E7A76.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 121
Hi, could you tell me where you got your chrome pack from please? All the ones I have found are for LWB only.

thanks
Rich

We went for the Chrome Pack option - the door pillars were the main draw, but we‘re happy with the overall look. It looks to me that the door pillars are painted, or if it’s a wrap it’s very good.

C98F2C44-CAA1-4441-8BEF-A5C8C684B2E1.jpeg

We went for the Chrome Pack option - the door pillars were the main draw, but we‘re happy with the overall look. It looks to me that the door pillars are painted, or if it’s a wrap it’s very good.

View attachment 92067
It’s an additional piece of trim. Mine (with sports pack) was delivered with one missing! Eurovans ordered and fitted the part before pick up.

Last edited:
Hi, could you tell me where you got your chrome pack from please? All the ones I have found are for LWB only.

thanks
Rich
Got it fitted as an extra by VW Van Centre Liverpool …so expensive but still happy with the result

Thanks - that’s interesting! When I asked back in Feb, my dealer (Bristol) said you can’t get the chrome trim as an extra any more. I’ll try Liverpool!!!

Back