Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Chrome Side Tubes and Chrome Pack

D

Davidandbev

VIP Member
Hello again,

We are wondering if chrome side tubes are worth getting as we are considering them for our new Ascot Grey Ocean? Also, does the chrome pack look good with the chrome side tubes? We are thinking of having them dealership fitted. Thanks in advance for advice on this.

Hello again,

We are wondering if chrome side tubes are worth getting as we are considering them for our new Ascot Grey Ocean? Also, does the chrome pack look good with the chrome side tubes? We are thinking of having them dealership fitted. Thanks in advance for advice on this.
I’ve seen a van recently (6.1 Ocean) with the side bars plus chrome, and it looked great. We’re thinking of having side bars (got the chrome pack on a green/white van), but waiting till we can get it to a dealer with workshop space (last quoted a 2+ month wait).

I’ve seen a van recently (6.1 Ocean) with the side bars plus chrome, and it looked great. We’re thinking of having side bars (got the chrome pack on a green/white van), but waiting till we can get it to a dealer with workshop space (last quoted a 2+ month wait).
Hi, thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately, we are too late to have the chrome pack fitted as we’ve just been told by the dealer that our Ocean is being built this week, so we can’t make any changes or additions, which is a shame.

Hi, thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately, we are too late to have the chrome pack fitted as we’ve just been told by the dealer that our Ocean is being built this week, so we can’t make any changes or additions, which is a shame.
It’s about £500 to add VW bars at a dealers. I believe you can but the chrome bits as well (saw a post on this forum earlier in the year).

Okay thanks - I’ll see what the dealer can do for us.

Back