Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

6.1 ocean/coast owners, is this normal?

scabrero

scabrero

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
This weekend we opened the waste water tank drain valve and no drop came out. I have verified the drain pipe with an endoscope through the hole in the bottom of the right kitchen cupboard and the pipe, instead going straight down it does a loop and is pinched on himself.

Is yours going straight down? Is that rubber gasket in the middle of the loop in the right place?

PHO00023.JPG

PHO00006.JPG

PHO00019.JPG

PHO00025.JPG

This weekend we opened the waste water tank drain valve and no drop came out. I have verified the drain pipe with an endoscope through the hole in the bottom of the right kitchen cupboard and the pipe, instead going straight down it does a loop and is pinched on himself.

Is yours going straight down? Is that rubber gasket in the middle of the loop in the right place?

View attachment 70726

View attachment 70727

View attachment 70728

View attachment 70729
What endescope do you have?

I have always wanted to get one but never know which one.

I have one of these.

Attachments

• 2E964C26-2851-4056-ADB8-20A1163C6DE2.png
    2E964C26-2851-4056-ADB8-20A1163C6DE2.png
    221.4 KB · Views: 8

View attachment 70726

View attachment 70727

View attachment 70728

View attachment 70729
Hi Scabrero...
Sorry just seen this thread and it prompted me to have a look at mine:)
Looking at your photos, this simply cannot be installed correctly (from an engineering point alone is just NAFF)
I blew the dust off my endoscope and had a look myself.

Mine does look a little different......

IMG_7546.jpegIMG_7543.jpeg

Hi Scabrero...
Sorry just seen this thread and it prompted me to have a look at mine:)
Looking at your photos, this simply cannot be installed correctly (from an engineering point alone is just NAFF)
I blew the dust off my endoscope and had a look myself.

Mine does look a little different......

View attachment 70963View attachment 70964

Thank you very much for your response. This looks much better and confirms mine is wrongly assembled.

The van is currently in the dealer, it is going to be fixed under warranty.

Back