Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

A good weekend all round Headphones for the Cali travels too!

Ocean Spirit

Ocean Spirit

Eating Ice Cream, skimming stones.
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
So this week end has gone well (ok you got that from the title) :D
Many high lights as
1) I officially received the support I've been asking for at work on Friday
2) I also received a long service award (but only in John Lewis vouchers so knew what I wanted to do with that little pot)
3) My Other half continues to gain regular PB's in our local park run after years of couch surfing and my daughter getting back into it too.
4) Nice BBQ with good friends
5) I enjoyed marshalling the event with my own 10K race due on sunday and was able to help a casualty with a twisted knee. Unfortunate for her but rewarding to turn to someones aid for me.
6) After breaking an ankle this was my first 10K back today and I was a minute quicker than I hoped for. Don't get me wrong I'm no natural athlete but it was inspiring to say the least.
7) Fathers day saw me with a new pair of trainers and a Camper van mug :thumb
8) Off to John Lewis then to spend that voucher and bought a pair of noise cancelling headphones for use in the Calii when everyone else has bedded down for the night. When I left home I was set on the Bower & Wilkins PX with one other minor contender in the pack by Bose.
In the shop I was instantly swayed by the Bose QC 35II's which were supremely comfortable and so much lighter. The demo sound on them was great and the B&W's wouldn't pair with either my phone or the salesman's and were not as nice in the flesh as in the photo's I'd seen so strike 1 to the Bose. It was almost job done but I decided to audition the Sony WH-1000XM2. They were also more comfortable than the B&W's and sounded better with my iphone than the Bose. I'm convinced I'd have liked the B&W's sound as they are my favourite audio speakers at home but all in all it had to be the the Sony's not a brand that normally grabs me. Looking forward to our next trip away
:bananadance2

Any other nice fathers day gifts???

Best
So this week end has gone well (ok you got that from the title) :D
Many high lights as
1) I officially received the support I've been asking for at work on Friday
2) I also received a long service award (but only in John Lewis vouchers so knew what I wanted to do with that little pot)
3) My Other half continues to gain regular PB's in our local park run after years of couch surfing and my daughter getting back into it too.
4) Nice BBQ with good friends
5) I enjoyed marshalling the event with my own 10K race due on sunday and was able to help a casualty with a twisted knee. Unfortunate for her but rewarding to turn to someones aid for me.
6) After breaking an ankle this was my first 10K back today and I was a minute quicker than I hoped for. Don't get me wrong I'm no natural athlete but it was inspiring to say the least.
7) Fathers day saw me with a new pair of trainers and a Camper van mug :thumb
8) Off to John Lewis then to spend that voucher and bought a pair of noise cancelling headphones for use in the Calii when everyone else has bedded down for the night. When I left home I was set on the Bower & Wilkins PX with one other minor contender in the pack by Bose.
In the shop I was instantly swayed by the Bose QC 35II's which were supremely comfortable and so much lighter. The demo sound on them was great and the B&W's wouldn't pair with either my phone or the salesman's and were not as nice in the flesh as in the photo's I'd seen so strike 1 to the Bose. It was almost job done but I decided to audition the Sony WH-1000XM2. They were also more comfortable than the B&W's and sounded better with my iphone than the Bose. I'm convinced I'd have liked the B&W's sound as they are my favourite audio speakers at home but all in all it had to be the the Sony's not a brand that normally grabs me. Looking forward to our next trip away
:bananadance2

Any other nice fathers day gifts???
Best gift was breakfast with two of my daughters.