Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Aberdeen/shire California owners

W

Willox

Hello,new to the site and looking to buy a California or a conversion,went and viewed a lovely 2011 t5 180 lwb conversion last weekend which really does tick all the boxes,but at 40k,it would be rude not to check out a California as there are a few options in this price bracket.is there anyone in Aberdeen or surrounding area that would welcome me and my wife to have a look around a California as I'm not seeing anything locally for sale,already done 900 miles round trip last weekend and should of really tied a California viewing into my trip,never thought they were an option until i got back and was checking out other options,raelly nice vans.Hunting the classifieds this week and obviously came across this forum to :thumb .Im based in Peterhead and I'm willing to travel an hour or two.

Thanks,Martin

I'm nowhere near the granite city but we did pretty much the same as you. I started off looking at the new T2's that were coming out of Brazil as I wanted a small van. I found the cost of such a basic van eye watering so we started looking at T5 conversions. I decided that was the way to go and we went to look at a California basically to rule it out. I was however so taken with the quality etc that there really was no choice!

We camped in Wells a couple of weeks back and a chap came to have a look at the Cali. He had owned 11 T25/T5 conversions and knew his stuff - he couldn't rate the Cali highly enough!

Hi Martin,

I think the John Clark dealership in Dyce now sell Cali's - worth checking. Failing that you're welcome to see ours (near Stirling). Think there are already a few Cali owners around Aberdeen also.

Ewan said:
Hi Martin,

I think the John Clark dealership in Dyce now sell Cali's - worth checking. Failing that you're welcome to see ours (near Stirling). Think there are already a few Cali owners around Aberdeen also.

Thanks guys,Ewan,I've called Clarks Commercials in Dyce and they don't stock California's,however,they stock them in there Edinburgh branch and I've arranged a test drive in the 5th of October,would be there this weekend,but there not open Sundays.may seem a little impatient,guess its more to rule out or go forthe other van I've been looking at,I currently own a Burstner Delfin performance 821 motorhome,so going to be a big change from what I have at the moment :thumb

Great - that's where we bought our Cali. Try to speak to David Miller at the Edinburgh Van Centre ( nice guy who knows his stuff). You'll notice quite a difference from a motor home !

Back