Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

ACC on TSI

Mpg is difficult for me.... it fully depends on your right foot....you can drive it like a golf gti Or a normal california. Its mostly between 1 ltr to 8 and 1 to 10 i think

always nice te be treated exclusive .... but i nevered heard about an electric heater. The webasto only uses some electricity to start up. But you made a great choice to order the 204 tsi, it drives amazing ! I love it I waited 6.5 months for it.
lt will be interesting see what fuel consumption you get i would gess about 22mpg to 25mpg

Mpg is difficult for me.... it fully depends on your right foot....you can drive it like a golf gti Or a normal california. Its mostly between 1 ltr to 8 and 1 to 10 i think

Best reports I have seen say 12.5 average per 100 km in real word conditions for the 204 DSG. I went for it anyway to avoid potential urban restrictions on diesel. Hoping for a better average on national roads at 80 kph. Interestingly, the 150 TSI can easily have lower mpg due to the way we tend to drive and over rev manual transmissions.

Back