Accessories From Europe

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Kennycalifornia
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Let's see what additions you've bought from Europe. Those clever cookies do come up with some good solutions.
This could be a general resource of product reviews and service of the companies you've used.

Im wondering about this, for extra storage...

Bargain too for anything California related ...

Yeah, not to bad.
Just depends on postage…
And don't forget the import tax which will be circa £40, plus handling fee for the import tax which will be £10.

The company should be deducting whatever the German tax is from their price.

And don't forget the import tax which will be circa £40, plus handling fee for the import tax which will be £10.

The company should be deducting whatever the German tax is from their price.

I did wonder about that.
I noticed one of the cycle exporters the other day. State, all taxes and post paid for UK orders.

Custom moulded bin for between kitchen and passenger seat. Neat fit, no rattle.

We use it as a storage bin (baby nappies, bibs, wipes) rather than a rubbish bin currently.

I did wonder about that.
I noticed one of the cycle exporters the other day. State, all taxes and post paid for UK orders.
If they register with HMRC then they pay VAT etc direct, rather than sell ex-European VAT and leave you to pay.

Bulligang won’t ship to the UK…:confused:

Let's see what additions you've bought from Europe. Those clever cookies do come up with some good solutions.
This could be a general resource of product reviews and service of the companies you've used.

Im wondering about this, for extra storage...
You do know that unless you plan to paddle real hard, you're still a part of Europe don't you? ;-)

If they register with HMRC then they pay VAT etc direct, rather than sell ex-European VAT and leave you to pay.
I think that it is a rather expensive and Red Tape process which is why many EU suppliers no longer send to the UK.
Sales volumes would need to be high enough to justify the cost.

I wonder if a group buy lead by Campervanbits or similar would make it worthwhile, shipping a pallet or two business to business may be acceptable to them. I for one would be happy to pay either in full or a substantial deposit up front.

I really want one of these, but they won't ship to the UK

That is awesome. :thumb

Does look like a neat idea, but some might not be keen on screwing the supporting strip into the edge of the upper bed.

Last edited:

Custom moulded bin for between kitchen and passenger seat. Neat fit, no rattle.

We use it as a storage bin (baby nappies, bibs, wipes) rather than a rubbish bin currently.
I have this and it is one of my favourite accessories. Also use it for storage, Bluetooth speaker, electric kettle etc Love it.