Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessorise my Cali before delivery .?

Re: Accessorise my Cali before delivery .?

Calikev said:
Put me down for an audio lesson stu I am a complete airhead when it comes to ice
I have a vw bluetooth kit that works with the iPhone but I'm not sure how to pair up for music :headwall :headwall

Does it support BT Streaming?

Not a clue my friend :rofl :rofl :rofl

I will fetch the booklet out of the van :thumb
It looks like I may need a seperate adapter I have the standard rcd310 radio
And vw touch phone kit

Stu said:
Yes mate, top drawer thanks. Got all the voice control sorted from the MFSW now so we're hot to trot.

If you want to get hold of the kit we might be able to get it done + Hollands Wood in June if you fancy it. :lol:

i better look at ordering up the kit needed then stu...... i know you told me where and what i'll have a check :thumb :crazy

Just a point to note- while VW charge £2000 (!!) for the 510 system, it seems to be available from various sources for about £600. Worth knowing!

If anyone knows of anything I can do with the original 310 unit (new and boxed - my Kenwood system replaced it), shout! No luck on ebay!

Its been like Christmas at our house this morning the amount of parcels that have been delivered :D

Well the good news is our mats are all correct and they are of a good quality. We opted for truffle brown to match the Cali when we collect it on the 16th.

Also arrived are the mattress topper, CADAC (and what a good bit of kit that is), Kyham awning, hook up lead, 2m telescopic ladder and a Thetford loo :laugh2

Can't wait until the 16th now :thumb

Oh and I must order a Vanorack :crazy

m4rky said:
Its been like Christmas at our house this morning the amount of parcels that have been delivered :D

Well the good news is our mats are all correct and they are of a good quality. We opted for truffle brown to match the Cali when we collect it on the 16th.

Also arrived are the mattress topper, CADAC (and what a good bit of kit that is), Kyham awning, hook up lead, 2m telescopic ladder and a Thetford loo :laugh2

Jesus ...!!! More than just Christmas .. More like a whole years worth of goodies in one hit .... Lol lol

Keep us updated on anymore goodies and when you use them what you think about them :)

Ps could you send me a photo of a close up of your cab driver mat if you can :)!!! And what the backing is like ..

Cheers fella

KernowLad said:
Just a point to note- while VW charge £2000 (!!) for the 510 system, it seems to be available from various sources for about £600. Worth knowing!

If anyone knows of anything I can do with the original 310 unit (new and boxed - my Kenwood system replaced it), shout! No luck on ebay!

I got my RNS510 for £650 delivered. It was a little more expensive that I could have got one for but it was brand new and the latest version.

Before you removed your RCD310 did you get a radio code? I'm keeping mine, it'll go in the loft and then back in the van when I sell it. I'll get more for the RNS510 than I will for an RCD310.

m4rky said:

Don't forget to buy a regulator and tubing for the CADAC - It's not included.

Where did you get the ladder from? Is it good quality??

Did you get a hook up lead with a UK plug on it for charging at home and powering the fridge the day before you leave?

Stu said:
Don't forget to buy a regulator and tubing for the CADAC - It's not included.

Where did you get the ladder from? Is it good quality??

Did you get a hook up lead with a UK plug on it for charging at home and powering the fridge the day before you leave?

Hi Stu

Yep we got the regulator and tubing today but the hook up lead we have just has these round 3 pin connectors at each end. I guess I need another one for charging at home?? Or an adaptor if there is such a thing??

As for the ladder I bought it on ebay and its excellent quality :thumb

We have now ordered a Vanorack too as they look like an essential piece of kit

One of these will do you.

http://www.campervanstuff.com/shop_stuf ... d_prd=1253

I got one from Go Outdoors for less than a fiver. I had some spare 13A 3 Core cable spare in the garage so I've extended it to around 2 metres which gives me enough to get into the garage without getting the 25m big boy out.

Who did you get the ladder from?

Stu said:
One of these will do you.

http://www.campervanstuff.com/shop_stuf ... d_prd=1253

I got one from Go Outdoors for less than a fiver. I had some spare 13A 3 Core cable spare in the garage so I've extended it to around 2 metres which gives me enough to get into the garage without getting the 25m big boy out.

Who did you get the ladder from?

That's perfect thanks :thanks

choplee said:
Jesus ...!!! More than just Christmas .. More like a whole years worth of goodies in one hit .... Lol lol

Keep us updated on anymore goodies and when you use them what you think about them :)

Ps could you send me a photo of a close up of your cab driver mat if you can :)!!! And what the backing is like ..

Cheers fella

Hi choplee unfortunately we can't seem to get our camera to work I think its gone belly up :censor

However the carpet I would say is of the same standard as VW mats and there is NO heel mat on the drivers side. The backing is like a black latex which I would guess is non slip and it has some arrow markings on it. Sorry that I can't be more helpful :oops:

Cheers mate I will get it sent as soon as the post office opens :thumb :thumb

m4rky said:
choplee said:

Cheers fella

Hi choplee unfortunately we can't seem to get our camera to work I think its gone belly up :censor

However the carpet I would say is of the same standard as VW mats and there is NO heel mat on the drivers side. The backing is like a black latex which I would guess is non slip and it has some arrow markings on it. Sorry that I can't be more helpful :oops:

Thankyou for the info ... They don't really sound like mine ..

Back