Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

After all the waiting, it's here

Skybird

Skybird

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
After nearly 7 months of waiting we picked up our new baby on Saturday,

Blackberry, 150 DSG with the upgraded dash and head unit. (Yes it is worth it) Apple car play worked a treat and gives satnav, music and podcasts from my iphone while its is being charged. Still getting used to the DSG but I can see why people love it.

My boys have already claimed their spots, and we had our first trip out to the river for the dog to play.

Can't stay clean for ever :D

Needs a name yet but it took us 4 weeks to name our son when he was born so no rush.

2016-08-06 18.12.24-1.jpg2016-08-06 12.25.32.jpg2016-08-07 11.24.03.jpg

Nice let the fun begin , i got "dark wood" color stated on the papers .
It was a ex demo LHD with zero km , in 2012
Color looks simular , @Loz : you have seen mine at the Tewksbury meet.

Nice let the fun begin , i got "dark wood" color stated on the papers .
It was a ex demo LHD with zero km , in 2012
Color looks simular , @Loz : you have seen mine at the Tewksbury meet.

Its looks different depending on the light we are very pleased with the colour and the black interior sets it off nicely. Thinking black side bars might be needed but not yet :rolleyes:

Enjoy Skybird.:bananadance.
Patiently waiting on my new Cherry Red Ocean to arrive. Was ordered mid June so a few months to go.:Grin

Lovely and congrats

Mike

After nearly 7 months of waiting we picked up our new baby on Saturday,

Blackberry, 150 DSG with the upgraded dash and head unit. (Yes it is worth it) Apple car play worked a treat and gives satnav, music and podcasts from my iphone while its is being charged. Still getting used to the DSG but I can see why people love it.

My boys have already claimed their spots, and we had our first trip out to the river for the dog to play.

Can't stay clean for ever :D

Needs a name yet but it took us 4 weeks to name our son when he was born so no rush.

View attachment 15640View attachment 15641View attachment 15642
You can't beat a Blackberry with a T6 number plate. That's what I say :)

Looks really nice! The color and all look great! have fun! And let us know which name you pick :)

Great looking Cali! I really like the new "front-face" of the T6! Enjoy every minute!

Love the blackberry, good choice!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabulous! Your boys will have great childhood memories of their trips in the van.
Enjoy

Thanks everyone, we have had a few more day trips and loving every minute, we have a 5 day proper shake down trip planned soon so that will be a good test. More of us and organisation than the Van (still no name yet). Suggestions ??

Berry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back