Arrived at broadmeadows
All set up, watching the ducks and having a brew
Awning out first time this year

Yes its grand kev
heated loos & showers all very clean indoor washing up area is a plus
hardstanding next to the lake with leccy all spot on :thumb
Thanks for the link kev
only us and a few fishing persons here at the moment

Is the white beach I spotted today in Kettering coming tomorrow :?: I wonder :laugh2

briwy said:
Yes its grand kev
heated loos & showers all very clean indoor washing up area is a plus
hardstanding next to the lake with leccy all spot on :thumb
Thanks for the link kev
only us and a few fishing persons here at the moment

That's good to hear brian. I haven't been Myself so great see you tomorrow I believe you have more comfortz products than I do :thumb.

We're coming over to Wicksteed tomorrow. First trip out with new roof and bellows.
Pete, Alison and the 2 dogs.

Calikev said:
Is the white beach I spotted today in Kettering coming tomorrow :?: I wonder :laugh2
I think that may have been me... And yes!!

I won't tell everybody you are cheating and staying in a posh hotel :lol: :laugh2

A saw a white Cali (might have been a beach) in Milton Keynes earlier - it has steel wheels so quite distinctive in the UK - was that the same one ????

teeboy said:
A saw a white Cali (might have been a beach) in Milton Keynes earlier - it has steel wheels so quite distinctive in the UK - was that the same one ????
Yup... Still running my winter tyres

Calikev said:
I won't tell everybody you are cheating and staying in a posh hotel :lol: :laugh2

:) a very rare occurrence since owning my Beach!

redredzimmer said:
teeboy said:
Yup... Still running my winter tyres

Cool I didn't wave, as I was not in the Cali, and that would have been a bit weird :)

Did not think we could...but we can. eta about 3.45...hope everyone hasn't gone!....

GOOD TURN OUT TODAY AT WICKSTEED AND MORE CALIS TURNING UP ALL THE TIME , AND SOME FRIENDLY PEOPLE, I TRIED TO TALK TO YOU KEV BUT YOU WERE CONSTANTLY BUSY , I COULDNT GET A WORD IN EDGWAYS ! :shocked I WILL HAVE ONE OF THE ROOF MATERIAL PULLERS PLEASE IF YOU CAN MAKE ME ONE < LWB > REMEMBER, AS IM STILL WAITING FOR THE LWB CALIS TO BE MADE !! :headbang LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GOT IT AND I WILL POP ROUND, NO RUSH THANKS , GREAT WEATHER AND A GOOD POSITION TO LINE UP IN THE PARK :thumb ,

No worries peter :thumb thanks to everybody that turned up today I had a great time we had 23 vans turn up I will up up pictures after tea :thumb

Good times!! - Thanks for organising Kev, and great location!!

Perhaps another meet in a couple of months??.... May sometime??

Happy birthday tony :thumb you kept that quiet :laugh2

Lovely to meet you all today.
Hoping to make it to COF in the summer.

Jane, David & Haydn

Joan and I enjoyed meeting the other members of the Cali Forum at Kettering this afternoon. Thanks to all of you who gave us advice and beginners' lessons in setting up our new toy. We hope to meet up again at CsotF later in the year. Special thanks to Kev for setting today's meet up and also to Nick and his Dad Brian for helping me to lighten the load of my wallet for a Calitopper and awning side panels.

Phillip R (Gotat5cali)

Hello to all the new and familiar faces today - it was a pleasure as always :thumb

Thanks to everyone who have pre-ordered & ordered items from us today.

It's been great to get all the positive feedback on the seat covers today (its hard to get good pictures) and the revised 2014 awning kit (more on this shortly)

I'd appreciate you feedback on the seat covers here http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=6205

And on the new awning kit here http://www.vwcaliforniaclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=121&t=2563

It'd be great to see what everybody thinks :D

If anyone would like to have a chat about anything they've taken a look at please today, don't hesitate to pick up the phone.

Cheers,
Nick

Thanks for organising the meet Kev, and thanks Teeboy for the BBQ. Great weather, Great turnout. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

I would like to thank Kev and everyone else that we're at Kettering today, it was great and we really enjoyed putting faces to names, now I can't wait for COTF and meet you all again :thanks

Alasdair and Sarah

Nice to meet everyone yesterday and thank you for making my wife and I feel so welcome, we were nervous about coming to our first meet but we are now hooked and just booked for cali's at the farm :bananadance

Derek, Teresa & Bruno

Back