Alloy Wheel Options

Jabberwocky

Jabberwocky

Forever young (ish!)
Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
We seem to have a limited choice of alloy wheels that can be specified as factory fitted in the UK but other countries have more. Why is this? I particularly like the 18" wheels in this photo. Anyone know where I could get me a set? (Silver not white)
upload_2016-11-9_23-0-34.png

Why not ask your VW dealer Earlier in the year our local dealer had a Two colour Carevelle in their showroom with those wheels on it, looked very retro

Why not ask your VW dealer Earlier in the year our local dealer had a Two colour Carevelle in their showroom with those wheels on it, looked very retro
The gen six caravelle seem to be the silver and white version though. Wasn't impressed with those. The full chrome probably look better. Not seen any of those though.

We seem to have a limited choice of alloy wheels that can be specified as factory fitted in the UK but other countries have more. Why is this? I particularly like the 18" wheels in this photo. Anyone know where I could get me a set? (Silver not white)
View attachment 17650

They're knows as"Disc" wheels in VW options. 1,872€. I'm sure any continental dealer could source them for you.

I'd love a set, but with the two tone paint costing another 2,180€ it's starting to look like crazy money.... :eek:

They're knows as"Disc" wheels in VW options. 1,872€. I'm sure any continental dealer could source them for you.

I'd love a set, but with the two tone paint costing another 2,180€ it's starting to look like crazy money.... :eek:
Thanks Alibee for the name of them. At €1872 (I'm guessing that includes tyres) its not too bad. The price for two tone is just mad though!
Will ask UK dealers first, before UK price increase :thumb

Any kind of white wheel stands out like a sore thumb when dirty. There is a caravelle around the corner from us and he has these on. He washes it once a week now, if left any longer the brake dust sticks to them and it looks terrible.

I was thinking of getting the silver ones as I happens. They are very expensive but finish the van really nicely I thing. Mine's all red.

So would be like this

Or this

Back